I’ve been pulled away too much with working on some programming projects and my focus has been on that stuff.
I did help Megan learn to search for products and have had a refresher course with her so she has gone through another couple of categories and will be helping me get a list of Primary Products to run through the next phases. Our collective plan is to go through quite a few of these categories so we will have tons of backup products to launch quickly once we get something rolling.
I’ve slacked off on getting my journal post updated and I don’t want to go back and pretend that I did them. For the last ten days, I’ve been sidetracked with a couple of things, late into the day and have simply not been dedicated enough to put everything down into this journal each day. From now on, I need to at least make a habit of writing down what I did quickly on a note pad by the bed and then I can update the website version the next morning. Here is what I’ve been focused on over the missing days:
- Working on a web scraper tool for a project at work (see more information below)
- Learning to develop for Alexa
- I’ve edited and published a total of 15 blog posts for Megan’s blog as of today.
- I’ve been learning more about running an Express/Node.js server to grab information for a work related project I was tasked with doing. I just learned today that the project will not continue for more than a month so I may abandon this particular project and refocus my programming energy on a few other things.
- Megan and I have discussed creating an Ellie and Eli Alexa game, which she seems interested in doing.